First, the rules
1) First post the rules. (Check, I rule at this already)
2) Answer 11 questions from the person that tagged you.
3) Create 11 NEW questions for the people you tag.
4) Tag people and link them to your post.
5) Let them know that you tagged them.
Here are MY questions:
1. If you had to eat one food every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Potatoes! I freaking love potatoes - fries, baked, sweet. I could live on them
2. Who was the last person you called and what did you talk about? I had to call a client of my home-based jewelry business and get some info
3. Do you like candles? What kind of scents? Generally, no, but I do like Scentsy - my MIL buys us bricks all the time, and since they're safe and easy, I use them. And I do like flickering light, but I don't like the responsibility of keeping track of a controlled burn in my home. So yes, and no. I don't like anything too floral or too strong. Just something that accents the air, like gingerbread or cranberry or cinnamon.
4. If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Emma Stone. I think she's fabulous funny and I love her style
5. What is the last good book you read? I really loved the Hunger Games trilogy
6. Do you collect anything? How did you start? I collect snowmen. My mom and grandmother started the collection for me when I was young. I have about 50 of them.
7. Do you have a nickname? Buddy calls me... Buddy. Or Li'l Bud. Other nicknames are just variations of my name.
8. Zombies are attacking. Do you run or stay and fight? Cry? Is cry an answer. I'd like to say I'd fight, but I'm woefully unprepared for the zombie apocalypse and would more than likely become a human happy meal
9. If you had to spend $1000 on yourself, how would you spend it? Right now, clothes and jewelry. I'm so incredibly tired of my wardrobe and I need to add to my sample jewelry collection for my business.
10. What is your dream car? My Nissan Murano. Truly. I love that thing.
11. What color are your bathroom towels? Brown... boring and practical
Now for my questions:
1. What did you want to be when you were little?
2. If you could have any wild or exotic animal for a pet, what would it be?
3. What's your favorite article of clothing in your wardrobe?
4. Name a country you want to travel too and tell me why.
5. What is your order at Starbucks (or other coffee shops)?
6. What act would you want to perform in a circus?
7. Favorite breakfast food?
8. Describe your perfect date night.
9. Do you like silver or gold jewelry?
10. What is one hobby you wish you had more time for?
11. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Now for my lucky
3. Little Wonders